Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Monday

We started the day off with Brayden's FOUR MONTH check up...I can not belive our sweet pumkin pie is two months away from six months and then after that just six more months away from a Year!!! I know I over think everything! He is a healthy little growing boy weighing in at 18.3 pounds and ''24''inches long!! Very healthy and happy boy!
Earlier that day we went to this amazing park with all sorts of amenities including a bluebonnet patch.I got a few great shots of my sister(ok who looks great after having a baby 4months ago!!) and the baby before it rained. Here are just a few of my favorites aside from Logan and I not looking so great.



The pictures were takein at
Creekside Park located south of Spring Creek between Gosling and Kuykendahl....about ten minutes away from The Woodlands Mall

1 comment:

  1. SO cute, love the new page and everything, great pictures! Muah

    ReplyDelete